“Eddie Thespot is a fury on the guitar, and his power - melodic riffs always hit the mark, especially in the fastest moments.”
#Rock #Metal #Classical Guitarist
Eddie Thespot is an Italian classical and rock/metal guitarist
• Graduated with honors in Classical Guitar at the Conservatory of Music "L. Campiani" in Mantua, under the guide of the M° Eros Roselli
• He studies with Andy Martongelli (Arthemis, former Power Quest) since 2014 and with Alex Stornello since 2019 at the Modern Music Institute (MMI) in Verona and he will graduate in the Rock/Metal specialization of the MGI
• Since 2017 he is qualified instructor for Rock/Metal MGI Basic, Intermediate and Certificate MMI levels, classical guitar Master level and MMI International Online Certified guitar teacher.
Since 2020 he is the guitarist of the band Black Corsair, a project that features pirate costumes and themes.
In 2020 Eddie releases his first instrumental single: "The Rising Phoenix". He will propose it at the Namm Show in the same year.
In 2020 Ravenword album "Trascendence" had been released. Eddie appears as a special guest, playing some solos.
• In 2018 the Power Metal band "Chronosfear" published its first album, in which Eddie is former member, for Underground Symphony Records
• From 2017 and 2019 Chronosfear with Eddie were opener for many gigs of some important band of the rock/metal international scene, such as Lacuna Coil, Kiko Loureiro, Edu Falaschi, White Skull, Elvenking, Trick or Treat
• He competed in many national and international classical guitar competition, always ranking in the first three positions.
In 2007 I prize at National Competition “Città di Voghera”;
in 2008 III prize at “Guitartalent International Competition” in Brno (Rep. Ceca);
in 2014 I prize at “Concorso internazionale Giovani Musicisti – Premio Salieri” in Legnago (VR)
• He took presence in many masterclass and individual lessons. Some of them:
Classical sphere: Allan Neave, Stefano Viola, Alexander Ramirez
Modern rock/metal sphere: Michael Angelo Batio, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert (wherewith he jammed), Kiko Loureiro, Marty Friedman, Robben Ford
Since 2019 teaches Classical Guitar at MMI Verona
Since 2017 teaches Classical and Electric rock/metal Guitar at MMI Mantova (Castellucchio - MN) and dB Sound & Music (Bonferraro - VR)
Since 2013 teaches Classical and Electric rock/metal Guitar at "L'Accademia" in Asola (MN)